Catching up with the Mail

I'll start this post by apologizing.  One for not posting this sooner, and also for forgetting where in the world this came from.  I've had a pile of football cards sitting on my desk for some time, and in what has become a bit of a disorganized mess I have only a remnant of the envelope to tell me where this came from (San Diego).  So here are a few favorites from the stack and thank you whoever sent these cards - you rock!  🤟🤟🤟
 

First up - a couple of potential Hall of Famers.  That Chris Johnson card is from 2010 and he was coming off a 2009 season when he rushed for over 2000 yards.


More Hall of Famers (or soon to be).  I'm always surprised when I look up the stats for Frank Gore and amazed at his longevity.


More soon to be Hall of Famers!  These are sweet inserts from 2015 Score.


There's more!  Jared Allen is one the most prolific sackers ever and Bosa is very comparable at this point in his career.


Earl Campbell is one of my most favorite RB's of all time.  It is amazing Topps didn't produce more cards of him.  His bruising style of rushing the ball is legendary.  Randy Moss was one of the most electric players in football and an all time great.  I can't get enough of their cards.

Again, thank you!  And Happy Holidays!


Comments

  1. The only blogger that I know of from San Diego is Brendan (The View from the Third Floor). And it is a shame that that weren't more cards made of Earl during his playing days, especially those of the early 80's "In Action" variety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment