Mail day!

I hope everyone enjoyed the long Memorial Day weekend!  Quick post today to highlight a couple of recent deliveries here.  Roger over at Droidtrader's Sports Memorabilia contacted me awhile ago about my '56 set build.  He had some cards to check off my want list, so we worked out a trade.  I sent him a few cards from '57-'60 and I got these beauties in return:

Eight less cards for my set, and this puts my set build at 30% complete!  I'm nearly a year into this project and hoping to get to 50% by year's end.  Thanks for the trade Roger!


Over on the Diamond King blog, Kevin had a giveaway and I claimed a single card.


This card from the '75 set will make a nice upgrade for my second set.  Yep I said that.  I have two of these sets laying around because I'm not really good at remembering everything I have and in this case I over bought and ended up with a couple sets.  At least, I think the second set is complete but I'll figure that out soon enough.  Anyway, thanks for the giveaway Kevin!


 

Comments

  1. Two '75 sets, wow. As a known '75 Topps lover, I don't even have that, unless you count the '75 minis as a second set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd count that as two sets from '75 but not two of the same set.

      Delete
  2. Upgrades are awesome. The 75 set is before my time by a few years, I doubt I would ever complete one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice adds!
    Matt-CardsOverCoffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could never afford to collect it, but I've really warmed on the idea of at least trying to get some more cards from the '56 set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the trade! I'll let you know if I come across any more. Those were dupes from when I bought some lots to get cards to send ttm. I have about 120 cards from that set signed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment