I Went Time Travelling!

 

I needed a break from counting and organizing cards.  So I went on a little journey through time and space and somehow ended up in the purse of some guy's wife!  Luckily that purse was owned by the wife of fellow blogger Diamond Jesters.  Surprisingly somewhere in that infinite void of the purse, I spied a couple of cards that were  needed for my 1969 and 1970 set builds.  Unfortunately for me I seemed to have misplaced those cards!  Ugh!  So I can't show them off (except for in the link above).

Anyhow, that did not deter me from taking yet another journey in time and space.  Luckily I didn't end up in a purse this time, but I did find some cards from 1970 and made sure these made their way into the proper space.

Billy Harris here fills a need for my 1970 set.  He's a bit off-centered but that's OK.


Jose Martinez was another card I grabbed while Time Traveling.


Finally Tom Shopay also made his way into my 1970 set build.

This is a neat way to make simple trades and add cards for my sets.  This set is now about 85% complete with only 159 cards to go!  Well, maybe only 158 cards if that Curt Flood is found around here.  With all of my digging and sorting the past few weeks, I may have inadvertently placed those 'purse' cards in a random box.  Maybe the purse was cursed?  Who knows?  But I'm wishing I could really time travel so I can find those cards!


Comments

  1. Great to see fellow bloggers fill their sets through Matt's Time Travel trading. I've got to post my own trade with him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked your wife's purse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards have disappeared again? Maybe they are cursed after all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment