It's been a minute since I attended a card show. My weekends have been super busy and with summer winding down I don't know when I'll have time to visit another show. So before I head out of town once again, here's some recent online pickups and a couple of cards from the last show I was able to visit.
I'll start with my online purchases. This is a 2026 Topps City Connect Swatch autographed relic. I'm not a fan of the city connect uniforms but I like the card because it features a game-used swatch and an on-card autograph of one of my favorite players.
I found this Jackson Merrill holiday rookie for a song. I really like the design of 2024 Topps cards.
and need to start putting this set together.
Did I really need another Arraez rookie? Yes I did, especially because it's a PSA 10!
Moving on from the whole Arraez/Padres theme, I picked up this Darryl Strawberry at a show a few weeks ago. It is numbered to 5 but is a sticker auto.
I bundled that Strawberry with this Rickey for about $150. The photo doesn't do this justice. This card is sweet and checks a few boxes for me: it is a thick acetate; it is an on-card autograph; and it is numbered to 25. I have never seen these in the wild before and I couldn't turn away from it.That's all I have to show off for now. Thanks for stopping by!







Comments
Post a Comment